We have adopted zero defects approach in supplier evaluation in order to complete the production processes in time and in a perfect manner.
We evaluate the suppliers identified by the companies and check whether they comply with the requirements of the project in question. We progress by making sure that suppliers are reliable and can satisfy the project requirements.
Accordingly, we perform the following assessments and inform our customers of the results;
- Presence and validity of all certificates of the suppliers
- Adequacy of the certificates required for the welding and welders
- Availability of traceability
- Conformance of the existing production to the welding standards
- Availability of welding team and experience suitable for the project
- Suitability of physical conditions in the workshop
- Adequacy of crane capacity
- Presence of designated places for stainless steel production
- Capacity and cleanness of the shot-blasting and coating hall
- Adequacy of preassembly and/or packaging site
Since any faults occurring at these points post-order hampers the progress of the project to a large extent, we make sure they are taken under control in advance. We check the validity and presence of the information in the documents on behalf of our customers.