OHS AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICIES
• To provide the necessary training to all our employees and visitors against the dangers that may arise within the scope of our activity.
• To make risk assesments against possible dangerous situations and not to avoid any preventive activities within the scope of our activities.
• To evaluate our recyclable wastes, to reduce the use of limited natural resources, to prevent pollution due to environmentally hazardous wastes, not to adversely affect living life within the scope of our activities.
• To not compromise respect for the environment and human rights and to see social content as a value above all earnings in all our activities.
• To keep customer satisfaction in the forefront by being devoted to them and to maintain the trust in our company.