OHS AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICIES
Our purpose is;
• To provide the necessary training to all our employees and visitors against the dangers that may arise withinthe scope
of our activity.
• To make risk assessments against possible dangerous situations and accidents within the scope of our activities
and not to avoid any preventive activities.
• To evaluate our recyclable wastes, to reduce the use of limited natural resources, to prevent pollution due to
environmentally hazardous wastes, not to adversely affect living life within the scope of our activities.
• To not compromise respect for the environment and human rights and to see social content as a value above all
earnings in all our activities.
• To considering the ideas and suggestions of the employees and the employee representative and not avoiding any
activities on this subject,
• To keep customer satisfaction in the forefront by being devoted to them and to maintain the trust in our